Friday, August 19, 2011

Put your hats and boots on!


This is a phrase I say over and over (and over) again to my 4 boys. Now it is a phrase I can't wait for someone to tell me!!

We have these adorable cadet hats that are great for the Friday night football games, heading to the grocery store or just wearing around your house! The best part about these hats is the personalized pendants. I happen to be a Bison fan, but you can order one with your school name, your child’s name and sports number or just about anything else you can come up with!



Then you have got to check out these cuties! I have to say, I wasn't sure what to think when Cassie first told me about rain boots that looked like cowboy boots, but once I put them on my feet I didn't want to take them off! Cassie liked them so much she ditched her heals and wore her black polka dot boots with her little black dress at market! It was adorable and I was sooo jealous! We have them in black with a couple different designs, but can get them for you in your favorite team colors too!!


We will have both of these items at our first sale in October, but if you just can't wait until then, shoot us an e-mail and we can hook you up!! 2momslivinthedream@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment