Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Garage is a Mess

So somebody asked me where I work on our "stuff."  Well I wanted to share my humble "workshop"/garage/toy storage.  If I ever wondered if Jim loves me I now know he does because when we built our house I assured him the garage was his very own space and now I have claimed it as my own.  Love you honey!  (What's mine is mine, What's his is mine)
 
 The garage isn't much to see as most things still need a ton of work.  Gotta love the pack n play amidst the mess of furniture!
I want to share with you a few "works in progress"....a beach table which I love (it may be a desk?)  and a sign that I just started working on, need to paint and add hooks but it is gonna be cute.
Mark your calendars for October 14, 15 and 16 for our first sale.  901 Center Ave in Moorhead.
We will be having a contest to give away a gift certificate this month so keep visiting our blog!

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment