Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back 2 School!

I can't believe today is the first day of school!  Summer went way too fast and I think we would all take a few more weeks of vacation, but since we didn't get to decide the first day of school we at least had a blast getting ready!  Every year I take a picture of my school aged kids right before they get on the bus.  I love looking back and seeing how much they have grown!  This year was a little bitter sweet for me.  My baby got on the bus for the first time and waved goodbye to me like he had done it a million times before.  I was one proud momma, but a little weepy and sad on the inside!  So, in honor of my "big" kids I had to wear this today!
 

Here are 6 of the 7 that make Casssie and I 2 proud moms!

 Jack 1st grade and Olivia Kindergarten

Travis 1st grade, Justin 4th grade, Tanner Kindergarten and Andrew 3rd grade










The kids all had a great first day and couldn't wait to share all the details-who they sat by, what they had for lunch and the games they played at recess.  Thankfully the teachers were in a sharing mood and shared the homework assignments with the kids.  Now it is time to get that homework done and back in the backpacks.  Maybe one of you lucky readers will be able to snag this adorable little desk to help your little ones with their homework too!

See you soon!
Beth and Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment