Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LEARNING TO LOAD A TRAILER

SO......The learning curve has been huge.  One thing I have learned is how to back up a trailer, yes ladies and gentlemen, it's true!  (Good thing too because that was one thing on my 40 before 40 list that I can cross off.)  We are still learning how to load a trailer without getting stuck behind furniture hence the pic of Beth climbing over a very adorable buffet table.  (I know Beth loves that when she is stuck in the trailer I don't help but instead run for my camera!)
We spent the day bringing stuff into the store to finish!  We have such awesome stuff we just can't wait for you to see it.  I guess this sneak peak of the top of our cute buffet will have to do for now.  I have to say even loading the trailer has been fun!  Join us for many laughs starting October 15th at 901 Center Ave.  Stay tuned for more pics of our beautiful finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment