Monday, August 15, 2011

Jewelry Shopping

A sneak peak at one of the fabulous new necklaces we will feature in our store.  Joy made this special for me....(ha ha, Beth and I have been fighting over it but it's at my house now so I suppose that means it's mine.) Joy does the best job doing this stamped jewelry.  We will have a variety of cute sayings, sizes, and designs.  We will also have rings and hats.  I also love that we will be able to custom order gifts for moms such as a stamped necklace with kids' names, sports teams, etc.  So if you have a football player you can have their school name and number.  For example....Kindred Vikings, Jack, 45 all in concentric circles.  (Can you believe it is football season?  Holy smokies summer flew by!)
These make awesome gifts for moms and grandmas too.  Are you all excited to come shop on October 14th?  Livin the dream will be opening in 2 short months!  Mark your calendars!  (If you need a necklace for football or volleyball moms sooner just send me an email and we can make it happen! 2momslivinthedream@gmail.com)
Goodbye for now, I need to go hide my new necklace so Beth can't find it! ;o

No comments:

Post a Comment