Monday, August 8, 2011

2 Moms Livin the Dream

2 Moms with 7 kids, 2 husbands (one each, we don't share), 2 dogs and 1 fabulously exciting new store.  We are definitely livin' the dream.  Beth and I have known each other for about 4 years and have always talked of how fun it would be to open a store and own our own business.  Our dream will be reality this year on October 15th when Livin' the Dream opens at 901 Center Ave in Moorhead.  Livin' the Dream will feature repurposed furniture (awesome furniture!!!), gift items and home decor.  The store is a mix of old and new.  Shabby chic, funky junk, french inspired, cottage, lake, jewelery, purses, pillows, lamps, antiques, cards, signs and so much more. 
The uniqueness of this endeavor is that we will be an occassional sale store.  We will be opening 4 weekends only.  (stay tuned for dates) With 7 kids and 2 husbands and 2 dogs we need to have our family first.  Come and visit us for all 4 sales, each one filled with new and exciting items and decor. 

Stay tuned for sneak peaks and previews!
Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life!
Cassie

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for this!! Soo excited:) This is going to be a hit in moorhead! I think its super awesome that you're dream is becoming a reality. This is something I would love to do! Very creative! I love the blog already! Very inspirational.The sneak peaks are going to make it hard to wait for the store!
    Congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for you girls too! Congratulations!! I hope your adventure is a wonderful success! I am excited to come check your store out on opening weekend.

    PS ~ I enjoyed reading your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete