Monday, November 28, 2011

My Favorite Things

Okay, so I realize I am no Oprah Winfrey. However, I did love Oprah's favorite things show and used to daydream of being on the show.  I truly miss her favorite things show....sad but true.  So in honor of Oprah, we are going to be posting a few of our favorite things in the store this week.  4 days is not enough to tell all of our favorite things, but it will give you a taste of what is behind our door waiting for you this Friday.
So, here goes...
My favorite thing today is this adorable ring. It is a stretchy band ring. I have always loved the look of pearls but love them with a modern twist.  It would be so fun with anything from jeans to a gorgeous black dress.  Heck, I would probably wear it with yoga pants, but only because that is what I wear most of the time.  It will retail at $10 at Livin' the Dream.  What an awesome gift!

Now, Beth's favorite.....
We have some adorable Christmas ornaments that it was hard to pick just one.  We have everything from ceiling tile ornaments to ice skates to giant snowflakes.  All of them are unique and fun and would make a great addition to your holiday decorating.
Come and check out our Christmas assortment of small trees, wreaths, ornaments, pillows and fun box signs.

We are open soon...
Friday, December 2nd 10-8
Saturday, December 3rd 10-6
Sunday, December 4th 12-5

See you this weekend!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment