Thursday, December 1, 2011

This is it folks

Today is the last day before our sale.  Which also means our favorite things for the week is over after today (sob sob).  I am really excited for everyone to come in and see the store because everything is new from last sale and truly everything is our favorite. 

Beth's favorite for Thursday is this adorable moss topiary tree.  It has neat texture and detail.  It would be great in one's home all year long.  I love how she put it in the plant stand with burlap.  It just adds life to an area. 
















I on the other hand picked a simpler item.  This rake.  Yep that's right, a rake, well actually only part of a rake.  I just love the idea of taking something so ordinary and giving a totally different purpose.  I have been looking for old metal rakes and for the record they aren't the easiest thing to find.  Apparently people actually use them still.  Obviously I don't do lawn work or gardening but I do dabble in wine. So (with a sigh and smile as I gaze into space) I love this rake used as a wine glass holder. 










Okay, so now you have it....a list of a few of our favorites.  Come and visit us at 901 Center Ave in Moorhead, 1 block east of Taco Johns. 
Friday, December 2nd 10-8
Saturday, December 3rd 10-6
Sunday, December 4th 12-5

See you at the store!

2 comments:

  1. Everything is looking soooo fun! You guys are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! We have a blast while we are doing it!

    ReplyDelete