Thursday, October 6, 2011

A few of my favorite things

We are about a week away and the store is looking great.  We have prices on everything and we are busy trying to get everything looking perfect for when you come in and visit us.  There are so many things I love in the store but one of my personal favorites are the signs we have.  They have the cutest sayings and some are quite funny too.  The Halloween sign below, "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TREATS!" is so true! 

My personal favorite thing is a magnet (pictured on right) and only because it tickles my funny bone and I laugh every time I pass it.  When Beth and I were going through our inventory we were giggling like school girls.  I am giggling right now because I just can't help it!  Come visit us and share a laugh next weekend!

Friday, October 14th 10-8
Saturday, October 15th 10-6
Sunday, October 16th 12-5
901 Center Ave in Moorhead
Beth and Cassie 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck this weekend! I'm so excited to come check your store out.

    ReplyDelete